Series / Trusting God in the Wilderness
This series is part three of my story and picks up where Astonishing Grace to the Chief of All Fools leaves off, in early 2012. It is comprised of my personal journal audio recordings which I made from early 2012 to the end of 2015.
The recordings begin in March of 2012, right after the divorce trial from my first wife, in February of 2012. There will be a small amount of overlap from stories already told in Trusting God in Crisis, but there are many more details that have not been shared, which will surely encourage and bless others, who may find themselves in the wilderness. These three years were indeed my wilderness journey, where I had big hopes and a growing faith, but lots of battles and very difficult years to endure.
I had seen the “Red Sea” part, and had escaped the “Pharaoh’s” control of my life, by the gracious providence of God, but now I was going to enter into a long and difficult season of adversity, poverty, persecution, discontentment, injustice, homelessness, uncertainty, and multiple ways God was going to test my faith.
These were the years that would prove to the most important in preparing me and training me for the bounty of fruit which God was going to one day produce through this ministry He gave me.
- Jun 14, 2019 2012 March - Michael Journal Entries
- Jun 17, 2019 2012 April - Michael Journal Entries
- Jun 18, 2019 2012 May - Michael Journal Entries
- Jun 20, 2019 2012 June - Michael Journal Entries
- Jun 24, 2019 2012 July - Michael Journal Entries
- Jun 25, 2019 2012 August - Michael Journal Entries
- Jun 29, 2019 2012 September - Michael Journal Entries
- July 2019