What Is The John 7:17 Challenge?
Far too many "Christians" are living today as worried, confused, frustrated, and fruitless "believers", rather than true disciples. Jesus promised life to the full (rest Mt 11:28, peace Jn 14:27, contentment Jn 4: 14, provision Mt 6:33, freedom from sin Jn 8:32, fruitfulness Jn 15:5, and joy Jn 15:11), to all of his faithful followers who are willing to intentionally learn and practice his teachings. The average Christian can only recite five to ten of Christ's commandments. There are approximately 113. It's no wonder, so few have the abundant life.
How Many of These Would You Like To Have?
- A strong daily awareness of God's presence
- No anxiety or worry about the future, regardless of circumstances
- He gives you clear guidance on major decisions
- He warns you in advance of harmful people or situations
- He tells you of things to come in your life
- He directs you to divine encounters with people that need Him
- He gives you future promises for the desires of your heart
- He uses you to impact others almost effortlessly
- He refreshes your spirit after tough days
- You never feel lonely because you sense His presence
A Powerful Yet Simple Discipleship Tool
This book takes the guesswork out of discipleship and puts everything Jesus taught right in your hands.
- A survey tool to assess your current stage of faith progress
- Practical tips on how to "treasure hunt" God's word.
- The nine common roadblocks to following Jesus
- A one page complete summary of the true Gospel
- The 90 day teaching devotional
- Daily practical application and stories for insight
- Scripture memorization charts
- Daily journal page and cross references
How to take the Challenge
9 x 11 - 122 page, full color, spiral bound
Videos and written portion of book
Audio book only